Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Where is the Theory!?
I've been practising guitar a lot more in the last few days. Maybe its that somehow I feel that eventually I can do vocals and play guitar. It is really a long shot if you ask me. I also lack the theory behind guitar chords. Which means I am at a deficit when trying to play ska chords that work together and or in the same key. This weekend I might be able to learn a bit of guitar theory so I can be more useful. It is definitely strange to have red fingertips again. It is a good feeling! I am very disappointed in myself for not practising guitar like I used to. I was distracted by other things in my life. I forgot how much relaxation I can get from just sitting down and playing through a chord progression. It is even better when now I'm playing ska riffs. They are upbeat and make things even more enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment