Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New post!

So I am returning to the blogosphere. It has been quite some time since I contributed to blogging. To be honest without blogging I have not been very on topic with anything. Maybe it was the fact that I ended up sleeping for 14 hours today that made me realize that I can't be doing this right. Either way expect to see more blog posts in the next couple of days.

I had a pretty decent weekend friday night. I was finally able to spend a nice night not stuck at my house. The first part of that day was crazy. Chem exam that I could have been more prepared for. Then had dinner with my Mom, Grandma and my cousin who is done with two years of med school. My cousin has changed a lot. Though I think she started things off on the wrong step that day. Starting to lecture me on school, even though she said she wasn't lecturing me but thats what it felt like. Luckily I had band practice that night so I could get away for a while. After band practice Brad and I met up with Anna and went to shoot pool. We went to my favorite place to shoot pool The Ivory Room. The place is really nice and it was also their first time to be in a pool hall which surprised me. I was going to pool hall since I was 17 and 2 years later it didn't seem to be that big a deal.

The best part of the night is when I was able to take a walk around outside near the woods by my house. It was a bit cold but it didn't matter to me. Nothing is more relaxing than being outside in the middle of the night. It is so peaceful, no loud noises, very few cars. It is kind of a place to really get a collective mind and take in all the sensations. The wind blowing through the trees. It really makes me excited for when Spring really blooms and the following summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment