Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brilliant!

So building on my great idea of road trip. Going to go with a different perspective here. Instead of driving all the way to California which is in BFE! I think it might just be easier to go to Florida. My friend informed me of his family renting a house in Orlando for the weekend and it wasn't that expensive. Started looking into this and I think I struck gold! I found a house for rent in the first week of March for spring break. 1200 a week. That isn't bad at all, the best thing is... it has sleeping arrangements for up to 12 people. Now 1200 divided by 12 = 100$ per person. This is not that expensive and is actually quite affordable for a week in Orlando. Now just a matter of finding 11 other people who are down to go.

Side note.. I'm really pissed off at the Engineering Computer labs. I put in my request for an Engineering Account last week and it is still not processed and I have lab in around 10 mins. What the FUCK am I going to do for lab now?

No comments:

Post a Comment