Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Computer Security!
Today was very uneventful, after having a weird time early morning and not being able to sleep until 5 am. It is no wonder I slept in until almost 2 in the afternoon. I worked on some homework for a few. Then went to this ISSA meeting with my Dad. ISSA is like a computer security conference. The speaker today was talking about hacking. It was very interesting, I'm even thinking of changing majors now. My Dad and I are going to set up an older system on a DMZ on our home network. Then I could use metasploit which I just got working to perform any exploits on that computer in order to get access. Then the next step would be to see if it is possible to use that compromised system to hack computers who arn't on the DMZ. It'll be very interesting maybe I can get this set up this weekend. I'm very excited to try this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment