Friday, January 23, 2009

Woo I am Programmer!

Well it has been a frustrating night, nothing seemed to be able to work for me. My exploit attempts on the lab network were fruitless. I don't even know where to look now to figure out what to do. My dad is not going to be any help here. Where is the fun in being told how to do something instead of figuring it out yourself. HMPHF! I just want to see how it is done at least once so I at least have something to go by.

Though I finally had some success with my program. With a lot of coaching from my good friend Vignesh who is taking the same class but over at Ann Arbor.

Found out I was using my C compiler and not my C++ compiler.

After realizing that, my program compiled and built the executable correctly. It was really exciting to get it working. I almost yelled out truimphantly but it was 2am and my parents are sleeping. Well I think I might be shooting for over achievement in my programming class because my source code is turned in and it isn't due until the 27th. I'd rather have it in early instead of waiting until that day when I could question my professor on why it wouldn't compile. Anyway I should be heading to bed now. Gotta make it into work sometime in the AM.

1 comment: