Tuesday, January 20, 2009
They are after me!
So they finally got my engineering account done at the very last moment right before lab class even started. I couldn't even see the program he was writing on the screen oh well. Lecture was interesting and I actually compiled my first program today. This was actually kind of amusing though I couldn't actually test my program but I didn't have any syntax errors, I also don't think it will have any logical errors. I think when I go to class on Thursday I think I might go in early to the engineering computer lab in order to compile my source code. Also the Engineering Fraternity Theta Tau was trying to get me to join them. I am going to stay independent no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, you can only wonder what TKE would think of you if you joined their fraternity. lol.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you were that into Computer Engineering and such. I understood you had a job, but thought you were doing something related to Science or Chemistry?