Today has been quite an interesting day. Woke up actually feeling well. Better than I have in the last few days. Sherry came to clean the house today that woke me up much more earlier than I wanted to. I didn't make it into work today. I'm surprised I havn't heard anything from them. Though tomorrow will show what is really going on. I hope that my boss isn't going to be mad about the whole me getting mono, but what could I do about that. Chemistry lecture was interesting got my answering remote set up with the system. (I left it off for lecture I didn't feel like trying to yell answers from the back of the lecture hall hehe) Same ol' review, intermolecular forces, blah blah blah, not anything new but lecture didn't help make the homework online any easier. At least I was able to chill with Amy during lecture. I still think that Professor Smith was not being a professonal scientist by suggesting to smell the beakers of water, ethanol, and methanol. A real scientist does not go and waft their chemicals in order to figure out what something is. What if the vapors were toxic or deadly. Now you got a dead scientist on your hand. That shouldn't be the way to kick the bucket. (yeah I was trying to find the alcohol in these beakers and I wafted harmful chemicals and died). After lecture I went to the CASL building with my chemistry homework. It was nice and peaceful. I got a kick out of the old guys who were trying to convert people to Christianity. Was amusing seeing them in discussion with an arabic woman. I would have loved to join into the conversation but I was pretty determined to try to see how far I could get on the new chemistry homework. Even though that homework isn't due until the 25th of January. I still have to keep up with all my studies, I don't want to get kicked out of the house because of not applying myself hard enough. Well it is just about time to get to my CIS150 Lecture and listen to my professor in his monotone boring voice.
(Jan 15th 4:20PM Engineering Complex UMD, Michigan)
(Jan 15th 11:10pm My Bedroom, Michigan)
I was pretty much bashing my head into the desk during CIS150 Lecture. My professor was telling the class about computer basics stuff that I've known since I was a wee baby. Well not really a baby but when my dad first showed me how to put together a computer. This is the CPU, this is the memory or RAM. (Bash, bash bash) Got to start somewhere I guess. It is an introduction class to Computer Science so I shouldn't be surprised. I really just want to jump right into the programming. It's what I've never done before and want to give it a spin. After CIS150 I needed to run over to the CASL building to get to Calc 2. For some reason that class isn't such a pain. It is almost a relief going from CIS150 where the boring monotone makes me want to fall asleep to a professor who is speaking in a way that actually engages me in the thought of it. It felt good that I could help out a fellow student who didn't understand a problem that I was able to figure out. I even had questions of my own but another student asked the same question before I could. No matter, interestingly enough the answers were just infront of me. Disguised as different numbers that when you put them together you end up figuring out that answer. It was a much different approach to a math questions. I think that calc 2 mi L-townght be like this; an unique approach to different problems. Then driving home was very uneventful as I started getting closer to home I realize that I've become very tired. Tomorrow should be an interesting day as well. Going back to work and then the face to face meeting for my online comp 106 course.
No comments:
Post a Comment