Friday, January 16, 2009

Raptors, not Humans could have become the dominant species on Earth!

Morning

This morning SUCKED. My mom woke me up before the sun was even up. Not something I enjoyed. Kept yelling at me to get up and get to work. I fell back asleep and woke up in time to make it in by 11. At work things weren't really weird. Was surprised to find last week's time sheet submitted I wasn't expecting that to happen. I had to talk to my boss because I am moving desks again. It seems like I can only stay in one cube for about a month at best before I need to get moved around again. I have a choice of a cubical until February or I can take a desk and not worry about moving for a while. I think I'm just going to take the cubical. Desks are not really my thing and I have no idea how i'm going to fit everything on one desk. Monitors, keyboard, mouse, docking station and phone. It might not even fit all on that desk. Also I get to work extra hours this Monday! Have a software training meeting to go to Monday morning which is cool because then I'll have more experience working with the software which possibly means I'll have more things to work on. I only got to work about 2 hours because I needed to go to my face-to-face meeting for my comp 106 class.

Afternoon

I took a different route to get to school today. Took 96 down to Telegraph then Telegraph down to Ford road then over. It seemed a lot faster taking the highway instead of the stop and go of Ford road all the way into Dearborn. Got to the CASL building much earlier than expected and parking was absolutely amazing. So many open parking spots right in the front of the building. Was nice since it was so cold today. Interesting fact for today. It was colder here in Michigan today than it was at the North Pole today. Now that just sucks, it was -15 F here, -5 F at the North Pole. Something just doesn't sit right with me there. The face-to-face class was interesting, was good to see Troy and Professor Woodland again. Got to fiddle around with Second Life again. Was a lot of fun. I even got 115.06$ back today from returning two books that I didn't need to have for 2 of my classes.

Evening

After the face-to-face meeting, I didn't think I could just head back to work for another 2 hours. I stopped at Taco Bell to get a quick snack. I order a Big Taste Taco because they are quite delicious. Well they got my order wrong and gave me one of their deep fried hostess apple pie things. I really don't know what they are actually called but it looks like a deep fried hostess apple pie. Went back through the drive through to get my big taste taco. I was trying to be as polite as I could to the drive through attendant. I know those people go through hell working drive though. Was being cheerful and laughing we all make a little mess up every once in a while and it is really no big deal as long as we do our best to fix them. She even let me keep the apple pie thing for free! It kind of felt like my lucky day to have that happen to me. Then I went up to the mall my friend was working in a few minutes and I figured I should stop by and see him. It is always strange going through Sears after working there. I still see a lot of faces that are still working at Sears. Mainly just shot the breeze with my friend for a majority of the time. Caught up on a lot of things I didn't know went down. Though it is not my business to share so I am not mentioning it here. I finally made my way home and surprisingly Jurassic Park 3 was playing on TNT. I never would think that Jurassic Park 3 would ever play on television. I had forgotten how much I found dinosaurs to be interesting. Back when I was little I had my eyes on being a Palaeontologist when I grew up and I really did know what that was when I was in kindergarten. It has been quite a long day and I am most likely turning in for the night in a few good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment