This will be a shorter post than usual. It is finally the weekend. I was able to sleep in until almost 1:30 in the afternoon. Felt good to get that much sleep. Today I figured it would be a smart idea to fix my Windows XP partition so I could get Warhammer Online working since it doesn't run properly on wine. Luckily doing a repair on windows with the xp disc didn't over write my GRUB bootloader so life was good there. Got things working very easily. Had the system working for a good at least 3-4 hours and then I made my system unstable. I tried to upgrade to Service Pack 2 so I could run the latest version of Itunes. Got half way done with the upgrade and things crashed! It just stopped making any progress. Now I can't even get it to try to reinstall SP2 it is obnoxious. Now I'm trying a system restore to before I attempted to upgrade to SP2. It didn't seem like it was doing anything for the last 20 minutes so I figured that I'll leave it on over night and it should be working in the morning. Key word there is should. I really wish that some games actually ran on linux instead of having to use wine or at least have the game working under wine. Windows has always been such a hassle to me, always breaking when I don't need it to crash. Well enough about computer problems. Time to go to bed. Homework to work on tomorrow.
Yes I do know that technically it is Jan 18th but this is about Jan 17th!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yea...that's just how windws is i guess
ReplyDeletehttp://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/political-pictures-us-airways-installs-vista.jpg