I got the Kevin's New Employees talk at work today. It was strange sitting through that a second time. Then I finally got the learn the software which was kind of enlightening.
Looking much farther into the future. Thinking about the idea of a road trip for spring break. Final destination of said road trip, most likely California. I think it would be quite an interesting trip. Specially with how I'm meeting girls who don't live in Michigan through tagged. It would be cool to eventually stop by on said road trip and meet some of these girls. Well going to have to plan into this a bit more, but it is just an idea!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well if your going on a road trip to cali....maybe you should stop by in san fransico. i'm going to visit kylee out there during the end of my spring break, probably the 12th to the 15th, should be a lot of fun to go outside of michigan for a few days and see her
ReplyDelete